“DOT Reasonable Suspicion Testing for Managers and Supervisors: Part I” discusses the Department of Transportation’s drug and alcohol regulations, the concept of “reasonable suspicion”, situations that justify “reasonable suspicion” testing, signs that an employee may be using drugs, and the procedures that managers and supervisors should use to administer “reasonable suspicion” testing fairly and effectively.
Topics covered in the course include:
- DOT/FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Regulations
- An Overview of “Reasonable Suspicion” Testing
- What Makes Suspicion “Reasonable”?
- General Signs of Substance Abuse
- Behavioral Signs of Drug Abuse
- Physical Signs of Drug Abuse
- …and more